サキエル Old3Job (60CAP) is a non profit, free to play, Silkroad private server.
The intension is to offer a place to experience the very first jobsystem (Old3Job),
while exploring the old game mechanics and bring back the nostalgia.
This is a side project of NGESRO, please do not expect any updates or changes to game systems.
The server can go offline anytime, in case an unexpected problem does occur.
There are no donations for real money. Players can buy silk via gold at the Grocery NPC of each town.
Additionaly players will gain 2 silk each day, starting with the day of first login to the account.
Players do not need to be online to get the 2 silk each day. It will be accumulated in any case.
- Enhancement alchemy from +1 to +4 has a 100% success chance when using Lucky Powder.
- Magic Stones can be bought from the Accessory NPC in town, magic tablet monster drops are disabled.
- Magic Stones have a 100% success chance, without attribute assimilation probability.
- Attribute Tablet Element requirements (Earth, Water, Fire, Wind), are reduced by 90%.
- Attribute Stones cannot be sold for Gold to the NPC.
- Premium does not give any pvp advantage, Attribute Stone success chance increased from 5% to 50%.
- 20% Damage/Defence scrolls can only be used at character level 1-63.
This is a collection of updates in chronological order, be aware that it is incomplete and will also contain wrong information.
Closed/Open Beta & Legend 1:
- Game starts with level cap 60 and item cap D6 A-Grade.
- PK system: 15 PK per day or 500 PK points total, no penalties.
[17.12.2004] Guild function without level system.
[11.01.2005] D6 complete items have been added.
[21.01.2005] Auto select icon was removed.
[21.01.2005] Auto select prevention mob has been added to the shop.
[21.01.2005] D6 items drop up to +3 from monsters.
[21.01.2005] Added 22 new skills at lv50+.
[07.02.2005] Firework items added.
[11.02.2005] Character deletion via standby time system added.
[11.02.2005] Hotan quests lv50+ added.
[11.02.2005] Skill reset quest added.
[11.02.2005] Random item drops from monsters up to +5.
[21.02.2005] PK penalty added: SP lost, Item drop, teleport/transport/stall blocked.
[25.02.2005] Level cap 70.
[25.02.2005] Item cap has been raised to D7 C-Grade.
[25.02.2005] Added 3-4 new skills lv51-58 for each class.
[25.02.2005] DW cave area and quests have been released.
[25.02.2005] Free PvP system has been added.
[25.02.2005] Alchemy system has been added.
[26.02.2005] New Skill sync sytem in battle situations with many logic changes added.
[03.03.2005] Alchemy Lucky Powder added, Itemd +1-+4 do not destroy on failing.
[03.03.2005] Cannot use transport in dungeons, penalty on mounting transports in battle.
[14.03.2005] Giant Monster have been added.
[16.03.2005] Item equal distribution feature in 8-man party added.
[19.03.2005] Ctrl-key buy option added.
[18.03.2005] Unique Monsters have been introduced.
[04.04.2005] Guild level system 1-4 and Union system was added.
[25.04.2005] Unique Monsters appearance/death notices were added.